We are looking for Barista (Full-Time / Part-Time) who can provide excellent customer service, quality coffee and beverages. If you are someone who has a strong passion for coffee, responsible and a team player , we welcome you to join us.
- Provide friendly and prompt customer services when taking orders and serving beverages.
- Sells and serves baked goods and miscellaneous food items to customers.
- Able to calibrate the grinders and make beverages such as espresso /cappuccino /latte.
- Ensure the cleanliness of work station adhere to food safety guidelines.
- Observe safe work procedures when handling coffee equipment.
- Provide positive customer experience.
- Grinding, Dosing and Tamping
- Extraction and Brewing
- Milk Techniques
- Cleaning, Maintenance and Trouble-shooting of Coffee Machine
- At least 1 year experience working in similar capacity or similar field.
- N level/ relevant certificate in the related position
- Passionate about coffee making
- Able to multi-tasks
The Barista operates in the front-of-house operations to take orders and ring sales order into the cash register. He/She prepares blended and cold drinks according to the company's drink recipes and procedures. He/She weighs, grinds and packs coffee as per customer's orders. He/She sells and serves baked goods and miscellaneous food items to customers. He/She is required to provide positive customer experience.
~ Facilitate effective communication and engagement at the workplace.
~ Establish relationships for customer confidence.
~ Facilitate effective work teams.
~ Follow food and beverage safety and hygiene policies and procedures.
~ Interact with and serve guests.
~ Maintain food and beverage service environment.
~ Maintain workplace safety and health policies and procedures.
~ Manage productivity improvement.
~ Prepare and serve cold beverages.
~ Prepare and serve hot beverages.
~ Prepare for beverage service.
~ Provide specialty coffee service.
~ Solve problems and make decisions at supervisory level.
~ Supervise quality procedures.