Our client is a prominent player in the Banking industry. It is looking for a recruitment manager to lead its recruitment efforts.
The Recruitment Manager will work with the recruiters to manage sourcing, interviewing and employment processes. To be successful in this role, Recruitment Manager should have a HR academic background and a track record in screening and evaluating candidates. He should also be knowledgeable about manpower legislation. The ideal candidate is a team leader who is able to make effective decisions quickly, and inspire the troop.
Ultimately, the Recruitment Manager will manage the organisation's recruitment objectives and charter, to ensure that it hires qualified employees to meet the company’s current and future needs.
- Manage and mentor a team of staff
- Identify future talent and nurturing it to fruition
- Conduct regular appraisals with team members in line with company process
- Develop good working relationships with senior management
- 5 years or more experience in a Financial Services industry
- Excellent communication and leadership skills, with the ability to build strong relationships
- Results-oriented with consistent record of success in achieving objectives
- Stakeholder management experience
- Thrives in a fast pace environment