We are looking for an IT Asset Management Administrator to control, and protect the company’s IT assets (i.e., hardware) throughout their life cycle, from acquisition through final disposition.
- To manage IT hardware asset portfolio with respect to risk, cost control, governance, compliance, and performance objectives
- To plan and implement IT hardware asset life cycle strategy. Advise Procurement and IT Operations in procurement strategies for IT hardware acquisition
- To serve as IT hardware asset management subject matter expert
- To optimise usage and cost of IT hardware deployments
- To plan and manage yearly asset verification exercise for both Data Center and End Users Assets
- To support internal as well as external audits of assets
- To manage acquisition, deployment, utilisation, tracking, security, and final disposition of IT assets
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or information technology
- At leat 5 years of relevant experience
- IT procurement experience is an advantage
- Some moderate heavy lifting (workstation, PC etc) required
- Experience in handling stakeholders
- Less desk bound, able to move about the office
- Strong interpersonal and effective communication skills
If this describes you, please send in your detailed resume in MS Word format, stating the available start date, last drawn and expected salary. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.